Saturday, January 21, 2006

vancouver seo company

For years now I have been doing

search engine optimization and search engine placement

for people and in this time I have achieved considerable design skills that apply directly to SEO work.

The practice of building search engine friendly pages for any business wanting a vastly improved web presense and search rankings has been a hard own skill with more house put into that I care to mention. It all started when I was working with a web hosting company in north vancouver and there I picked up my first direct exposure to seo techniques, such as:

  • Link building strategies
  • Meta tag optimization
  • intrasite linking and inbound linking relations
  • key-phrase balancing for the best densities
  • search placement for almost any imaginable search engine result page(serp)
However, the easy days of SEO Company employees has truely ended.
Google now states that there are at least 8 billion pages in the search engine index. Yahoo has grown considerably and also advanced its algo trying to match the progress or google, meanwhile msn is experimenting with something called LinkNet? Yes, SEO is a never ending study of statistics, number crunching, educated guess work, link structure experimentation, be it inbound and outbound, intrasite or on the www.

Eventually I had the challenge of gaining a top 10 position across many Canadian web design services including areas such as edmonton, vancouver bc, calgary, toronto, abbotsford, ottawa, barrie, mission, richmond, surrey, victoria and many others. I even found myself ranking #23 for Web Designer on google.com, top 10 on msn, and yahoo as as web designer as well as graphics designer.

Using XHTML and CSS with special position techniques I figured out methods to give the search engines what they were hunting for cleanly, honestly, and to the point without sacrificing the graphics design that I have always enjoyed doing. I remember some seo in abbotsford bc mentioning a tactic called "table flipping", but to this day I never understood exactly what he was on about. And, now it doesn't even phase me.

An SEO Company that is dedicated to it's clients end results and improved value will always focus on real world results and honest workmanship. SEO is and can always be considered a technical form or artwork and in some cases intuition where the numbers fail to answer the questions we all seek for the results we have demanded of us.

If your looking for a quick easy solution, search engine optimization is a poor choice, just go for search marketing and paid per click(ppc) management and optimization with a hands-on experienced expert. Ask them if they manager their own PPC campaigns and how they have performed. If they stall on any answer that I might suggest you ask, it is about time you moved on and found a true and and ethical SEO or Search marketing professional.

Demand proof before purchase, and if you found that company without the click you landed with being a paid sponsor ad, your in luck! What else could be proof than eyewitnessing it for yourself. Top 10 results should be proof enough for anyone, shouldn't they?





Since I live near Vancouver and SEO websites, I'm in a very competitive market to be marketing in. This is where I learned the ropes of search engine optimization, as wtih any challenge the goal was to analysis the difficulty and measure the potential gain from achieving that goal. ROI can take on many forms, but the bottom line remains the same.

Is it worth while to perform search engine placement services on just any website?

The answer is within the marketplace that exists on the internet at any given moment. It is always changing and demands constant analytics.

Take the guess work out and contact me, and I will see what I can suggest for you. Alternatively just have a good read of some great search engine optimization and internet marketing articles.

No comments: